K9 Protection Ltd provide a security guarding solution that fits around each client's individual requirement, be that a long term guarding solution for your building, or a short term "fast ball" assignment in order to protect a site which has suffered loss as a result of a recent break in or specific threat.
We are small enough to know our individual guards, and big enough to have the manpower you need; as a result of this, we are able to tailor a security service that involves the right people, the right technology, the right shift patterns, and most importantly, the right management approach in order to protect your business, whether it be a construction site, abandoned building, or operational building.
Some things we consider standard are considered additional extras, or nothing more than words in a sales pitch by some competitors within the security guarding industry. Our basic manned guarding service includes:
- A complete site survey and risk assessment prior to tasking
- Uniformed security staff, fully vetted to the BS7858 standard, and licensed appropriately by the SIA (a Home Office department).
- A lone worker system which requires regular check ins and features a GPS panic button should our staff be threatened.
- Our staff are paid PAYE, meaning they are insured and covered for tax - Unlike some security guarding providers, we don't insist on our guards being "self employed" to circumvent HMRC regulations, nor do we charge them for uniform and PPE.
- Fully digital timesheets, incident reports and daily occurrence logs, sent to as many contacts as you require on demand
- NFC & GPS patrol tracking technology using our own bespoke software
If there's something we've missed, call us to discuss the specifics of your requirement, and if we can tailor a solution to work with your requirements, we will
If we can't get a manager to site in an emergency within 30 minutes, we won't accept the task.
All security guards are required to check in at least hourly, with a distress call being raised if they don't check in.
Each member of our team has to undergo vetting; both verbally prior to employment, and with more thorough written checks carried out thereafter.