K9 Protection Ltd are a professional provider of security services which our clients can rely on to supply a service which works to protect their business from the security threats as they perceive them. We will at all times work within the framework of British Standards relevant to our industry to provide our service.
In order to achieve our vision, K9 Protection Ltd will:
- Keep the client and their requirements central to our service.
- Maintain trust with all parties, not limited to clients, but also employees, government departments and subcontractors; we will do this by providing an honest and transparent service.
- We will ensure our staff are of a high standard and suitably qualified for their roles. We will regularly improve our staff by offering various relevant continual professional development (CPD) sessions at no expense to the staff.
- We will ensure that where applicable all of our operations are handled by our back-office, and systems are always updated as soon as is reasonably possible.
- At all times, we will meet, and do our best to exceed the criteria which is asked of us by the Private Security Industry Act 2001. We will embrace any amendments as they become legislation.
- We will do our level best to ensure a positive public opinion of our client and their business by showing courtesy and professionalism in all our interactions with members of the public.
- We will endeavour to provide staff with remuneration above the local market rates.
- Through effective management we will remain profitable, grow the business in a steady and manageable way.
QMS002 v1 14/04/2016