An ACS accredited Security Guard and Alarm Response Service for Pontypridd
Pontypridd and Treforest cover a large area within the South Wales Valleys which has a large industrial base that dates back as far as the industrial revolution. In addition to the industrial side, Treforest boasts the presence of a popular university campus with faculty buildings spread across much of the town.
Security Guards in Pontypridd
K9 Protection Ltd is an experienced provider of Pontypridd security guards and covers the whole region from our dedicated offices just up the A470. We have many years of experience in placing construction site guards in Pontypridd and building security services to manufacturing and warehousing clients.` Being in business since 2011 and physically being based in Newport, we have the local knowledge to provide effective security services in the area.
Mobile Patrol in Pontypridd
There are many mobile patrol and alarm response providers selling a service in Pontypridd; some are national security providers, and some are small one-man businesses. At K9 Protection we take our role as your first line in local alarm response and mobile security services seriously and publish our response times in real-time on our website and provide digital reports for all call outs, and work with the Police and other agencies where required to ensure the best all-round service.
When it comes to needing a mobile patrol in Pontypridd, K9 Protection have dedicated vehicles on the road which are fully compliant with BS7984 - meaning our key safes are secure, our security vans are tracked, and our fully vetted patrol guards are in two way communication with our control room.
Why choose K9 Protection?
The fact you're looking at a website for a Pontypridd security guard company says you've already got an idea of the service you're looking for, but here's what makes our security guard service different from the rest:
- A Living Wage Foundation accredited supplier
- Paperless operation through the use of mobile devices, custom-built software & digital reports
- Mobile support no more than 30 minutes from the guard
- Respectful relations with local policing
- Guards that have really been vetted, and where necessary DBS checked
- SIA Approved Contractor
As a security guarding company, there's no hidden extras and our service includes:
- Guard Phone - A smart phone allowing our security guard to communicate and access our reporting systems
- Paperless Reporting - All of our reporting is sent electronically and stored in a secure location away from site the second it's sent
- Sign Boards - Our signs hold just enough information to catch the eye and warn of our presence and are included with the service. They're designed not to make your premises more about us than you.
- Patrol Tags - We provide patrol tags as standard to provide evidence of our patrols.
- Vetting of staff - Before a member of staff works on their own, they must be cleared to British Standard BS7858,
- Fast Support - It's our policy not to provide a security guard that we can't get to inside of 30 minutes. That's not a problem for Pontypridd.